This is just a quick little book tag, hope you enjoy! Feel free to tell me your answers in the comments!
Thank you so much to Katlyn for tagging me!
- How would you explain yourself in 3 words?
Uh, friendly, nerdy, and… bookish? I mean, that last one makes a lot of sense, bet you didn’t see that coming.
- Who is your favorite bad guy (TV show, Book, and/ or Movie)?
I loved Sylar, the villain in Heroes. He made my skin crawl, but I felt sorry for him, and then he was my favourite for a while? So many mixed emotions! The sign of a well-written, complex character.
- What is a book that you took forever to read and then wished you read it sooner because you loved it?
I can’t believe how long it took me to pick up The Bone Season but I’m so glad I did. I’ve been loving this series so much! I still need to pick up another popular series, A Darker Shade of Magic, as I feel I’ll love that one, too!
- Would you rather it always be night time or always day time?
I really like both? Night time is so dark and peaceful. But daytime is bright and relaxing and productive. I’m gonna say both, both is good.
- For those who read (or are reading) the Red Queen series- would you rather be a Red, Silver or New Blood? If you haven’t read it then what kind of super powers would you want?
This series is my trash love. I’d just like supernatural powers, please. Teleportation or telekinesis would be key! I could travel and bring myself snacks. Good, good.
- If you could only have one accessory for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What TV show do you wish you were a part of (reality or fiction)?
Um, honestly none of them? I am very comfy in my mundane world, sitting on the couch in peace. But if I had to pick, probably Xmen? The superpowers and the academy would be amazing!
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy etc. and what made you stop believing?
I can’t remember how I found out! My mum is ambidextrous, so she’d write “Love Santa” on presents and when I compared her handwriting as a child (Sherlock, much?) it didn’t match, so that must’ve thrown me off for a while! But obviously I found out eventually. Like, Santa isn’t actually real…
- Given the choice would you get rid of all cancers in the world, get rid of world hunger, or have world peace?
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOSE. I’d pick all three, let’s aim for that utopia.
- What is your favorite color and would you dye your hair that color?
My favourite colour is blue! And my eyes are already blue, I don’t need to dye my hair the same. 🙂
- If you had to give up one food that you love what would it be?
Um, this is cruel. None, food is life.
There you have it. A quick little tag! Leave a comment, let me know your favourite Xmen characters? Or your favourite colour? Or just say hello, comments are great. ❤